The Brat Pack Blog Train

Pages

Monday, November 28, 2011

PTU Tutorial - Sexy Merry Christmas

This tutorial is of my own creation and any resemblance to any other tutorial is purely coincidental. This tutorial is for personal use only, using it for monetary gain is against my TOU's.
This tutorial was written on November 28, 2011. This tutorial is copyrighted to Signature Collections Tutorials By Victoria and is registered with Tutorial Writers Inc.

Supplies Needed:
Tubes of your choice. I used Robert Alvarado Tubes art. You must have a license to use her art which you can get here http://psptubesemporium.com
PTU Scrapkit called Jolly Christmas from A Taggers Scrap.  You can find this kit here: http://itsbacchus.blogspot.com/. Thanks Jo!
Mask of choice. I used my mask# 78, which you can get here: http://mistressv-signaturecollections.blogspot.com/
Font of your choice.
Plug-ins Xero – Bad Dream
 Let's begin shall we.
Open a new image,  600x600.
I used paper#18. Apply my mask#78. Merge mask layer visible.
Select tree2, resize to (600x600). Copy and paste on center of mask.
Select wordart, resize to (600x587). Copy and paste on top of tree.
Select tube, resizing will vary. Copy and paste it on top of Christmas. Erase portions of Christmas so the your tube appears woven into it.
Add a drop shadow to tube and wordart.
Select the different color ornaments, resize them to different sizes. Copy and paste the all around the wordart. Make sure it looks like that are hanging from the words. Add drop shadows to all the ornaments.
Add name, url, copywrite and watermark.
Merge all layers.
Go to effects, plugins, xero, Bad Dream. Play with the settings until you find the look you want, then apply.
Resize, to the size you want your finished tag to be.

Save as PNG.
And woohoo, you are finished!
Thank you for trying my tutorial. I would love to see your results and would love to post them on my blog. Contact information is listed on this home page.
Smooches,
**Victoria**
©Signature Collections-Tutorials By Victoria


No comments:

Post a Comment

Send me some love