The Brat Pack Blog Train

Pages

Monday, March 12, 2012

Exclusive PTU Kit: For The Love Of Garrett - Heavenly Angel

This tutorial is of my own creation and any resemblance to any other tutorial is purely coincidental. This tutorial is for personal use only, using it for monetary gain is against my TOU's.
This tutorial was written on March 12, 2012.
This tutorial is copyrighted to Signature Collections Tutorials By Victoria and is registered with Tutorial Writers Inc.

Supplies Needed:
Tubes of your choice. I used the art of Barbara Jensen. You must have a license to use her art which you can get here: http://www.eroticartistgallery.com/
PTU Scrapkit called For The Love Of Garrett Blair by NaughtyAngelzCreationz.  You can find this kit here:  http://www.scrapsandthecity.com. Thanks NaughtyAngel http://naughtys-creations.blogspot.com
Mask of choice. I used my mask#90, which you can get here: http://mistressv-signaturecollections.blogspot.com/
Plug-ins Xero – Porcelain
Font of your choice.
Let's begin shall we.
Open new image 600x600.
I used paper#07. Apply my mask#90. Merge mask layer visible.
Select ele#20, resize to (400x562). Copy and paste to upper left side of tag.
Select ele#4, resize to (400x380) Copy and paste to center of tag. Add a drop shadow.
Select tube, resizing will vary. Copy and paste on top of element#4. Erase part of tube to make element#4 look like a frame.
Select ele#8, no need to resize. Copy and paste several time around your tag.
Select ele#10, no need to resize. Copy and paste to bottom of tag.
Go to effects, plugins, xero, Porcelain
Play with the settings until you find the look you want, then apply.
Add name, url, copywrite and watermark.
Merge all layers.
Resize, to the size you want your finished tag to be.

Save as PNG.
And woohoo, you are finished!
Thank you for trying my tutorial. I would love to see your results and would love to post them on my blog. Contact information is listed on this home page.
Smooches,
**Victoria**
©Signature Collections-Tutorials By Victoria


No comments:

Post a Comment

Send me some love