The Brat Pack Blog Train

Pages

Monday, May 9, 2011

PTU Tutorial - Fairy Tale

This tutorial is of my own creation and any resemblance to any other tutorial is purely coincidental. This tutorial is for personal use only, using it for monetary gain is against my TOU's.
This tutorial was written in May 9, 2011. This tutorial is copyrighted to Signature Collections Tutorials By Victoria and is registered with Tutorial Writers Inc.

Supplies Needed:
TPTU Scrapkit called Fairy Meadows by NaughtyAngelzCreationz.  You can find this kit here:  http://www.scrapsandthecity.com. Thanks NaughtyAngel http://naughtys-creations.blogspot.com
I used my FTU Template Fairy Tale, which you can get http://mistressv-signaturecollections.blogspot.com/.
Mask of choice. I used my mask# 65, which you can get here: http://mistressv-signaturecollections.blogspot.com/
Plug-ins Xero - Mistifier
Font of your choice.
Let's begin shall we.
Open new image 800x601
I used paper#9. Apply my mask#65. Merge mask layer visable.
Select dust resize to (600x600), place on top of mask.
Open template, select your papers to fill your template. I have selected the following. Paper 10 for bottom doodle. Paper 9 for center circle. And paper 7 for left and right circle.
Select butterflies #5, resize to (200x209) Place in left circle of template. Duplicate and place in right circle of template.
Select doodle #7, do not resize. Place on top of center circle.
Select lani# 4, resize to (600x628). Place in center of template.
Select all word art, fill with paper # 2. Place to so your fairy will not be covered up. Then merge all word art. Once merged add a drop shadow so words will stand out.
 Merge all layers.
Go to effects, plugins, xero, Mistifier. Play with the settings until you find the look you want, then apply.
Add name, url, copywrite and watermark.
Merge all layers.

Resize, to the size you want your finished tag to be.

Save as PNG.
And woohoo, you are finished!
Thank you for trying my tutorial. I would love to see your results and would love to post them on my blog. Contact information is listed on this home page.
Smooches,
**Victoria**
©Signature Collections-Tutorials By Victoria

No comments:

Post a Comment

Send me some love