The Brat Pack Blog Train

Pages

Monday, May 2, 2011

PTU Tutorial - Naughty Chocolate

This tutorial is of my own creation and any resemblance to any other tutorial is purely coincidental. This tutorial is for personal use only, using it for monetary gain is against my TOU's.
This tutorial was written in May 2, 2011. This tutorial is copyrighted to Signature Collections Tutorials By Victoria and is registered with Tutorial Writers Inc.
 
Supplies Needed:
Tubes of your choice. I used PsycoJimi Tubes art. You must have a license to use his art which you can get here: http://www.mistakenart.com
PTU Scrapkit called Chocolate Lovers Dream by NaughtyAngelzCreationz.  You can find this kit here:  http://www.scrapsandthecity.com. Thanks NaughtyAngel http://naughtys-creations.blogspot.com
Mask of choice. I used Horseplay Pasture Mask #7, which you can get here: http://horseplayspasture.blogspot.com  
Plug-ins Xero - Porcelain
Font of your choice.
Let's begin shall we.
Open new image 600x600.
I used paper#3. Apply Horseplay Pastures mask#7. Merge mask layer visible.
Select el#66, resize to (600x501) place on top of mask.
Select el#71, no need to resize. Place on lower left hand side. Re-select and mirror. Copy to upper left hand side.
Select frame #4, no need to resize, copy and apply on top of mask.
Select your tube. Place in center of your frame. I made my tube look like she was coming out of the frame. Erase part of the frame to get that effect.
Select el#44, resize to (200x134), copy and place on left side of tag.
Select el#42, resize to (200x226). Copy and place on right side of tag.
Select el#41, resize to (200x89). Copy and place on lower left hand side of el#44.
Select el#22, resize to (100x97). Copy and paste to lower right hand side of el#42.
Select el#26. Write a name or message in the tag element. I selected the word art el#2, resized to (100x59) and placed it inside el#26. Then added my name for the person I am making the tag for.
Once you have finished your message on el#26. Merge all layers and then resize to (100x103) copy and paste to bottom part of frame.
Select el#69, resize to (50x50) copy and place on top of hole on el#26.
Merge all layers.
Go to effects, plugins, xero, Porcelain. Play with the settings until you find the look you want, then apply.
Add name, url, copywrite and watermark.

Resize, to the size you want your finished tag to be.

Save as PNG.
And woohoo, you are finished!
Thank you for trying my tutorial. I would love to see your results and would love to post them on my blog. Contact information is listed on this home page.
Smooches,
**Victoria**
©Signature Collections-Tutorials By Victoria
.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Send me some love