The Brat Pack Blog Train

Pages

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

I Got Another Award!

This Award came from

The Blog Gurlz

Savage from Redneck Tuts by Savage
passed this award onto me.
Thank you Savage!!





This award is to acknowledge blogz that rock.

If you know a blog that rocks and want to give them this award

then send them a message saying... "Your Blog Rocks"

Since I have accepted this award from TBG I must pass it onto

5 other people that I think their blogz rock.

There are no rules to this award

only that you send it to 5 people that you think deserve this award.

Make sure you leave them a message.

The 5 blogz I picked are listed below.....

Naughty's Creationz

The Twins

Cullen-ary Delights

PolkaDot Scraps

Bright's Kreationz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Send me some love