The Brat Pack Blog Train

Pages

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

FTU Tutorial - Spring

This tutorial is of my own creation and any resemblance to any other tuts is purely coincidental. This tutorial is for personal use only, using it for monetary gain is against our TOU's.
This tutorial was written in 2011. This tutorial is copyrighted to Signature Collections Tutorials By Victoria and is registered with Tutorial Writers Inc.

Supplies Needed:
Tubes of your choice. I used the art of Dean Yeagle. You must have a license to use his art which you can get here: http://www.cdoestore.com/
FTU scrapkit from A Taggers Scrap that is her part of the Gothic Inspirations blogtrain you can download this kit here: http://itsbacchus.blogspot.com/. Thanks Jo!
Mask of choice. I used my mask11, which you can get http://mistressv-signaturecollections.blogspot.com/.
Font of your choice.
Plug-ins Xero - Porcelain
Let's begin shall we.
 
File new 600x600.  I used paper#10. Apply my mask#11. Merge mask layer visable.
Resize Frame# 3 (400x415) and place on top of mask and promote to a new layer, select none. Go to effects and give it a drop shadow.
Select your tube. Resize your tube to fit into your frame paste as new layer. Duplicate your frame and place your tube in between them. Select your eraser tool and go to your top layer frame and erase the portion of the frame to expose your tube. Then select your tube layer and erase the unwanted portion of the tube.
Select grass and paste as new layer. Duplicate layer 3 times and arrange them at the bottom of your frame making it look like a window.
Select and resize bird (100x82) paste as a new layer. I placed the bird by my tube so it looks like she is looking at it. Promote to a layer and select none. I also duplicated the bird two more times and placed them randomly.
Select word art (spring) paste as a new layer and place at the top of your tag. Promote as layer and select none.
Merge all visible layers. Go to effects, select plug-ins, Xero, and porcelain. Pick your own setting.
Add name place to bottom of the grass.

Add url, copywrite and watermark.

Resize, merge layers visible.

Save as PNG.
And woohoo, you are finished!
Thank you for trying my tutorial. I would love to see your results and would love to post them on my blog. Contact information is listed on this home page.
Smooches,
**Victoria**
©Signature Collections-Tutorials By Victoria

No comments:

Post a Comment

Send me some love