The Brat Pack Blog Train

Pages

Sunday, March 6, 2011

PTU Tutorial - Steampunk Travel

This tutorial is of my own creation and any resemblance to any other tutorial is purely coincidental. This tutorial is for personal use only, using it for monetary gain is against my TOU's.
This tutorial was written in 2011. This tutorial is copyrighted to Signature Collections Tutorials By Victoria and is registered with Tutorial Writers Inc.

Supplies Needed:
Tubes of your choice. I used the art of Myka Jelina. You must have a license to use her art which you can get here: http://mykasgraphics.bigcartel.com/
PTU Scrapkit called Steampunk Sas from A Taggers Scrap.  You can find this kit here: http://itsbacchus.blogspot.com/. Thanks Jo!
I used my FTU Template #2 called Steampunk, which you can get http://mistressv-signaturecollections.blogspot.com/.
Font of your choice.
Let's begin shall we.
Open template, select your papers to fill your template. I have selected the following. Paper 10 for big circle. Paper 20 for center. Paper 7 for the little circles. Paper 20 for top and bottom gears. And paper 18 for the thin rectangular bars one and two.
Select tube. I resized my tube to (200x200) and placed them in between the small circle and the gears. I erased the portion of the tube I didn’t use.
Select clock ribbon and paste on top of template.
Select floral#2 and resize to (200x185) placed at top right side and lower left side.
Select Monocles and resize to (200x185) place on top of small circle tubes.
Select Zeppelin, resize to (300x130) place at the top of your tag.
Select glasses #2, resize to (100x75) and place were you want.
Select decor5, resize to (300x300). Place behind template and duplicate 3 time and place in all four corners.
Select butterflies and place behind template. Put in top left of tag. Duplicate and place in lower right hand side of tag.   
Add name.

Add url, copywrite and watermark.

Resize, merge layers visible.

Save as PNG.
And woohoo, you are finished!
Thank you for trying my tutorial. I would love to see your results and would love to post them on my blog. Contact information is listed on this home page.
Smooches,
**Victoria**
©Signature Collections-Tutorials By Victoria

No comments:

Post a Comment

Send me some love