The Brat Pack Blog Train

Pages

Sunday, March 20, 2011

PTU Tutorial - Insidious

This tutorial is of my own creation and any resemblance to any other tutorial is purely coincidental. This tutorial is for personal use only, using it for monetary gain is against my TOU's.
This tutorial was written in 2011. This tutorial is copyrighted to Signature Collections Tutorials By Victoria and is registered with Tutorial Writers Inc.
Supplies Needed:
Tubes of your choice. I used Ted Hammond tubes art. You must have a license to use his art which you can get purchase: http://www.cdoestore.com/
PTU Scrapkit called Zsadist from A Taggers Scrap.  You can find this kit here: http://itsbacchus.blogspot.com/. Thanks Jo!
FTU Mask number 6 by Butterfly Flutterby. You can find it here: http://butterflyflutterbycreations.blogspot.com/search/label/Masks
Font of your choice.
Let's begin shall we.
Open a new image,  600x400.
I used paper#4. Apply Butterfly Flutterby mask#6. Merge mask layer visable.
Resize Frame# 1 (500x385) and place on top of mask and promote to a new layer, select none. Go to effects and give it a drop shadow.
Resize Drape #3 (150x282) place behind frame. Erase any excess drape that is exposed. Duplicate and place on opposite side of frame.
Resize Bow #2 (150x277) place it in front of drape. Erase any excess exposed. Duplicate and place on top of second drape.
Resize Bow#5 (100x185) place it on top of bow #2. Erase any excess exposed. Duplicate and place it on top of bow #2 on the right hand side.
Resize Goblet (100x104) place on left hand side of frame.
Resize Candle (100x230) place on left hand side of goblet.
Resize Slave Band (50x50) place on right side of goblet.
Resize Wax Seal (50x50) place at top left hand side of frame.
Resize Candle #2 (50x182) place on right side of frame.
Select tube. Place tube like it is coming out of frame.
Resize Black Dagger (75x72) I placed it on top of my tubes hand to make it look like she is holding the dagger. I erased part of the dagger.
Resize Mirror (150x76) rotate to left. I placed it on top of my tubes hand to make it look like she is holding the mirror. I erased part of the mirror in between her fingers.
Merge all visible layers. Go to effects, and add drop shadow.
Add name.
Add url, copywrite and watermark.

Resize, merge layers visible.

Save as PNG.
And woohoo, you are finished!
Thank you for trying my tutorial. I would love to see your results and would love to post them on my blog. Contact information is listed on this home page.
Smooches,
**Victoria**
©Signature Collections-Tutorials By Victoria

No comments:

Post a Comment

Send me some love