The Brat Pack Blog Train

Pages

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

PTU Tutorial - Spring in Fairyland

This tutorial is of my own creation and any resemblance to any other tutorial is purely coincidental. This tutorial is for personal use only, using it for monetary gain is against my TOU's.
This tutorial was written in 2011. This tutorial is copyrighted to Signature Collections Tutorials By Victoria and is registered with Tutorial Writers Inc.

Supplies Needed:
Tubes of your choice. I used Joel Adams Tubes art. You must have a license to use his art which you can get here: http://www.cdoestore.com/
PTU Scrapkit called Rustic Spring from A Taggers Scrap.  You can find this kit here: http://itsbacchus.blogspot.com/. Thanks Jo!
Mask of choice. I used Vix mask298, which you can get here: http://www.freewebs.com/vixpsp/masks.htm
Plug-ins Xero - Porcelain
Font of your choice.
Plug-ins Xero - Porcelain

Let's begin shall we.
Open new image 600x600.
I used paper#5. Apply Vix mask#298. Merge mask layer visible.
Select the daybed and resize to 400x400, place in center of your mask.
Select chair and resize to 150x208, place on left side of daybed. Then mirror image and place on right side of daybed.
Select tubes, resize to fix your tag. I picked 4 Joel Adams tubes and resized the to 200x?.
Select floral #1, resize to 100x20, and place in one or two of your tubes hands.
Select grass, resize to 100x121. Place randomly around daybed at the bottom. Duplicate as many times as you like.
Select mushrooms, resize to 100x100 place randomly around bottom of daybed. Duplicate as many times as you like.
Select trolley, resize to 200x144. I placed one of my tubes in the trolley.
Select leaves #5, resize to 100x100. Place randomly around tag. Duplicate as many times as you like.
Select lantern, resize to 50x104. I placed it in one of my tubes hands.
Select sign #2, resize to 200x269. I placed it at the left side of my daybed behind my tube.
Merge all layers.
Go to effects, plugins, xero, Porcelain. Play with the settings until you find the look you want, then apply.
Add name, url, copywrite and watermark.

Resize, to the size you want your finished tag to be.

Save as PNG.
And woohoo, you are finished!
Thank you for trying my tutorial. I would love to see your results and would love to post them on my blog. Contact information is listed on this home page.
Smooches,
**Victoria**
©Signature Collections-Tutorials By Victoria

No comments:

Post a Comment

Send me some love